should I tell you? I'm confused. ♥


google search

happy, scary and sad.

Chinese, bored like shyt, but today I didn't sleep, thats a great thing, :).

Maths
, class test, ughhh..

Physics, just listen what teacher said.

地理
, 给老师骂.. 关于小考的...

RECESS
, try to find Joey and my sugar :3

2 periods of Malay
, fun fun, give teacher scold :D

Geografi
, wait for second recess only... boring

SECOND RECESS
, eat chocolate cookies, ran around, spilled water on jian seng's clothes :), being hyper around class lalala.. then went to Joey's

Sejarah
, sleep.

2 periods of science
, sleep again. teacher at the outside noticed, call me to wake up -.- ruined my dream.

FYI, don't sleep when your place is beside the window :). teachers will totally freak you out there.

why happy, scary and sad?
华姐 came to my class today, my hair and socks not pass, socks too low. lalala XD. then timothy freaked out by her, lol, funny scene :P. goshhhh!

Comments

Popular Posts