Confessions of a broken heart.




I wait for the postman to bring me a letter
I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better
And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders
A family in crisis that only grows older

Why'd you have to go
Why'd you have to go
Why'd you have to go

Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am broken but I am hoping
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am crying, a part of me is dying and
These are, these are
The confessions of a broken heart

I wear all your old clothes your polo sweater
I dream of another you the one who would never (never)
Leave me alone to pick up the pieces
A daddy to hold me, thats what I needed

(So) whyd you have to go
Whyd you have to go
Whyd you have to go

Daughter to father, daughter to father
I dont know you, but I still want to
Daughter to father, daughter to father
Tell me the truth, did u ever love me
Cause these are, these are
The confessions of a broken heart (of a broken heart)

I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I.....,
I love you

Daughter to father, daughter to father
I dont know you, but I still want to
Daughter to father, daughter to father
Tell me the truth, did u ever loved me

Did u ever loved me
These are The confessions of a broken heart
And I wait for the postman to bring me a letter.



hello world! :)
I am so sorry because there are no image for today. lack of them now. but don't worry, I will shot more and upload more next time, alright?
the song above was: Lindsay Lohan- Confessions of a broken heart :D.

I was happy today, like everyday! I am happy everyday as long as I am in JR2C ;). JR2C (2010) rules! chinese class test was easy. that is a good thing.

skip;

very boring day. my bag was freaking heavy! ):
after school was raining. soaking wet! oh gawd :(.

happy day. happy rain. happy smile.

Comments

Popular Posts