:)


credits to: Hvey
took from: celestine blog.

look at the left thank you (:

today was fun, and one thing, laughed so hard for the first time in school. never been like this when I was in form 1. but now, I am more energetic :D.

why I laughed so hard?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
find out yourselves :).

physics teacher was absent today, yaaaahoooo! yet he haven't change abit, he still gave us homework! D:
ps: haven't done xD.

P.E, ran like 4 rounds, tired. then basketball. (I admit that my P.E is not good :D)

then sej and maths much more...
hung out some place during recess :P. of course with my SUPPERMAN :)
Jun Yao's younger bro is shoooo cute ^^ cute cute... yet violent lah :X

and then,
more fun there :D. the things I drew on his hand yesterday was still there.
chinese period, wrote essay again ): done :D.
laughed so hard with mun teng XD. making jokes of xxb 小小彬.
:B crazzzaaay...


我爱你,

Comments

Popular Posts