who says geeks can't wear dresses?




oh no! I skipped 3 days without posting. sorry! ): I was busy these few days. I am so tired. sometimes mad.
I don't know wtf happened to her! I am trying to be nice, and she just got mad? I don't know, which I don't want to care either. fine babe, stay that way.

19.07.10 ; Mon
played 'Spin The Pen' with Jolyn. and also 'One Two Juice'. I lost both. well, she 'force' me to do something :). hahah. nevermind.

20.07.10 ; Tue
I was so tired, very. where are you? where are you 'confidence'. I don't want to lost you! I want you back! remember the old days we used to have?
Vanessa Hudgens- baby come back to me.
curriculum. I am so tired. someone who drew the wall on the 4th floor stairs! who is that #@$#%!?

21.07.10 ; wed

more tired. busy. yeah. last one to pass up teacher's art work. he shown mine to my classmates -.- Physics failed. yeah, I got that. damn sad ): Jolyn & I went to his class today. he done it when I wasn't talking ready. Jolyn saw, a little bit. hahah! tomorrow is your turn Jolyn! :PPP. I am gonna be very exciting about it :D.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
...................
....................
...................
..................
.................
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts