ICAS- Maths =D

Sorry about the previous post guys!
Nothing interesting in there, I mean seriously! =D.

I participated the ICAS competition. some kind of  International Exam =). Held on July 26, I guess.
I'm not Pro! Everyone can participate, seriously! :)
I participated Maths. I know I Maths, alot :D. but my marks were kinda, . . & . =/

I'm going with MT, and I'm gonna get that diploma, for the first time =].


My bus was late for school today, sprint up my class.
Oh god. --


I held a girl's hand for the first time.
She's Reika! My leng lui dear~ :))
I'm UNLES :D

-someone, I am very jealous when your with her today. but when you teman me walk. I really ganjiong & gamdong. Eventhough you don't love me jor, my heart is only filled with you now. I love you and all. I don't wanna break up. but you chose to. I don't want to leave you.-

Comments

Popular Posts