Gong Hei Fat Choi ♥


2/2/11 @ Wednesday
三十

Hello Hello :).
before posting this superduperawesomemanyphotos post,
let me wish all of you,

Gong Hei Fat Choi! :D

sorry for not on blog for a long time :/.

Anyway, lets start :)

Reunion Dinner today, finally can sit around and eat together as a family.

Someone called during 1.09 a.m.
my favorite voice of his

:).

S K I P


4/2/11 @ Friday
初二

Second day of Chinese New Year.
Cousins came to my house.










Big Happy Family

 

 Skip

While night, we pack up and balik kampung in a sudden.
But, It was also a happy thing. Gather with my lovely cousins and grandma too :D

On the way back to kampung C:



I ate these in the morning

 
Iphone from cousin. Oh tap tap :)

 
Rode these and fly :X

 
 Shuddap bear :D

 
 These in noon :]

Radio listening anyone? :)


--------E-N-D----------


By the way, I register Twitter,
Follow me babes & dudes ;)

Vic's Twitter.
Tweet Tweet :3


Comments

Popular Posts