My FIRST ! :X

30 March 2011 . Wednesday .

Went dating with Wern Shien , Jia Wei , Zi Xuan and the others @ DBKL .
We went there by Monorail of course , after school , the monorail station was packed with students .
This is my first time traveling by monorail , I have never travel by Monorail before , hehe , we bought the tickets from Constantine and uhh , we start our JOURNEY ! =D .

First , we went to Hang Tuah and we transfer station to Masjid Jamek . Okay , so I admit that we totally get to the wrong station ! For me , Its the first time I travel the wrong station by Monorail ! :)


We took not much photos ;) .


 


Wern Shien & I
Wern Shien , Jia Wei & I (Jia Wei & Wern Shien banyak leng lui ;D)



Monorail station . :)
Credits to Kohzuyi , random Indian uncle lah :X
Later that , We went back to school along with Zuyi , Wan Lih , Sai Lou and of course POTATO ! -.-

Comments

Popular Posts