We just want to whole world to DANCE ! =D

I love to smile like this, hehe =]
Keep postponing the post until now. Sorry guys ! x(
Do you guys miss me ? :)

Lets start my story that I postpone for the whole week -.-

Sunday ; 20/03/11

Went Sogo for shopping . and have our dinner @ Siang .
Firstly, thumbs up for Siang . Good service and mouth watering food ;) .


The sink of Siang's toilet, nice lehhh :P

Me in the gals room :) hehe .







I was so shocked the other day .
My sweetie pie ChinYen totally gave me a present I like sooo muchiee .
Thank you sooo muchie ! ^_____^

cup with an angel face :] Its me lah ! kaka joking~ :P

me smiling . Fugly smile :(
How did I spend my holiday ?
Maybe some of you may as .


This lah !
I am so funny leh ~
This is how I spend my whole week holiday .
Note to self : This game is quite good :X

And uhh, I started all over again.
If your interest , Brick Breaker is tha name ;) .

DBKL tomorrow, maybe ? :(

Comments

Popular Posts