ITS MAY ! =D

 
Zoom ! time flies.
Its May now and hope It will be a great month for me. 'cause I felt bad or worst for the past 4 months, so..

I came up here to design my blog, hope ya'll love it and uhh, nono, I didn't design something for you to 'wow' this time. I just design some simple, very simple blogskin yarh :).

I have been busy for projects and stuff. Especially Sejarah ! I'm going to hand in this Friday, so I better hurry lah. Hopefully I can finish on Friday T_T.

me working on the stupid project :)

Another great news I forgot to mention because my brain was washed by projects. 做project做到沖腦 !
:(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FORM TEACHER
MISS.JACKLYN


the one with the pretty long hair :)))
We gave her a surprise. She was shocked :D. We all love you, and we knew you love us too =).

I will share a song that I dug out from Youtube :X.

方大同- Love Song

Comments

Popular Posts