MERDEKA. A word that shines the whole Malaysia =).


Every Malaysia citizens will know what day it is today.
And today is the day that WE, Malaysia citizens, must be proud of :).

Form 3 students, do you remember this picture? xD




Happy 54th Independent day
to Malaysia!
WE LOVE YOU

Satu Malaysia.
:D.

I search 'Merdeka' through Wikipedia, and it says,

Independent or freedom
For more
click here.

My bro nudged me at 12 Midnight yesterday, lol -.-
He nudged me just to say


see, how excited is he -.-.
LOL.
Screaming Merdeka and salam satu Malaysia there xD.
haha.


29Aug2011. Monday.

I had lunch with Joey & Michelle at Star Village.

 

we even try out the cheese escargot which I think It is horrible at first ._.
The food there was not bad :).



Okay, thats all for today =).
Bye.
Thanks for reading, I appreciate it


Comments

Popular Posts