Quality time with family :]. ♥


20Aug2011. Saturday.

I spend time with my mom & sis to shop around KLCC,
since we didn't go there long time ago :).

I love this Kampung style house below.
:D

Hari Raya to all friends in Malaysia :)

Lets take a look of a Huge Pig & a crowded of small pigs o(^@@^)o

credits to sister. :D

We didn't shop much.
Before leaving KLCC, I took some pictures from the outside.



Later dad fetch us for dinner.

In car x)


outside the restaurant ^.^

XÉNRI

hehe, I love Japanese food, yet so expensive :(.
Thanks to my dad, we sat near the air-cond area,
SUUUUUPER FREEZING!
I almost turn into snowwoman -.-


the menu looks nice too! =]

my sis & me in the bathroom xD.

& finally, Tha fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
Oishi nehhh
:3





After leaving the restaurant...
I took some pictures outside the restaurant


me, outside the restaurant.

next post,
A trip to PawsMission center =).
woof woof.
Every dog has Its Day.


Comments

Popular Posts