Happy New Year's Eve. ♡


Happy New Year's Eve


Today is the last day of this year's last month. *Kinda confused when i said that o___o.
I guess that everyone will be planning a special party or going for countdown to celebrate this day.
I guess I'm the only person who stays at home without countdown or partying, so yep.

And now I have to review what happened this year.

January:
First day step in this class, some classmates already known, some don't.
Very noisy in the class.

February:
Became close friends with my dear Reika :)

March:
Form 3 Sejarah project.
Went to DBKL & took monorail for the first time.


April:
April fooled by 3D's form teacher -.-.
Made our dearest 阿赖 cried, and cheered her up.
Parents Day.


May:
Fully booked month ;).
Included, Sports day & Teacher's day.


Sports Day.

And of course,


Teacher's Day, which end up like High School Children's Day -.-
Also, couple day, 520
Jolyn&me spend it together <3.

June:
2nd Semester Exam.
Hangout with the girls to Midvalley- Wern Shien, Janice, Carmen.
First time Karaoke :).


@ Redbox.

July:
In a relationship with Eugene
IU day and saw him the first time.


My babe. Iloveher! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Iloveyoubaby

August:
August 4th, baby's birthday.
Sorry unable to celebrate with you :'(.


School Open Day -.-

PMR trial result looked like shit to me :).

September:
Cousin sister's wedding :)


Nervous for PMR & UEC.
You guys studying, I am playing (= ω =)

October:
Cousin brother wedding !


Not to forget,
PMR
&
UEC exam.

We fought whole month for both shitty exams :( 
But, It finally ended on 24th October.

November:
A memorable month for all Junior 3 students.
Also for us, JR3C 2011.


Junior Graduation.


Last Day of JR3C.


JR3C Trip @ Taman Pertanian. Ѽ

We graduated and went for a trip together.
Came back home with a bag of salt, brought a bag of salts to kill leeches.
//Only  TohJolyn knew about the salt.
Also, so long Junior, and here I come Senior.

December:
Unhappy month for me, I pray it to be good, turns out, Suck.
Spent Christmas Eve alone, spent Christmas alone.

I don't want to spend this day alone.


Here's another proposal video.


Romantic.

Comments

Popular Posts