Merry Christmas Eve.




Hello my dear readers,
If some of you out there are reading :/.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hmm, facebook kaki countdown for Christmas.
Some went to other places for countdown.

And how do I spend my Christmas Eve actually?

The picture below explains everything today.


 Eating hotcups and watching Ice Age 

Yep.

Even though having a bf.

Changed my layout yesterday night,
hope you guys enjoy it..

I know there is no one reading...
forever alone :'(.

Hmm...

I guess thats all for today.

Stay Tune.

Please help me to click the Nuffnang Ad.

Its easy to do It,
I'll show you :).

Click to Enlarge the picture If need.*




Thanks for helping!
Arigato!


Here's a song for ya'll.


Jay Park- Girlfriend.

Can't stop watching the Mv & listening this song.
This guy so romantic to his girlfriend.


Bye; <3


Comments

Popular Posts