Desperate Cravings.


Nuffnang Ad CLICKY PLEASE.

New Year, full of new hopes
So a few things are added for my temporary wishlist :D.

Wishlist 2012.

Nikon ONE.


Pink Pink Pink! (Y)

White not bad lahh :P.

Not sure how much does It cost @.@.
I WANT IT DESPERATELY! T.T..
Poor people like me need to save up money for this camera -.-. Maybe after I save up all my money and ready to get this camera, but later it is not the trend anymore, how? ><.
Don't know lah :P. Save up money is more important ;).


Samsung Galaxy SII.


For Samsung Galaxy SII, I prefer the white one. And If you ask again, YES, The white one. Its more expensive than the original___ Black one. I don't understand why. Its the same brand, It has the same function and the same applications, but why.more.expensive!?


As I have already said above, poor people like me need to save up money -.-. So, yep.

I think maybe just a few cravings for now :D.

Catch up next time.
Ciao <3

Comments

Popular Posts