Officially 16. ♔ : Part 1


3rd January
Hiiii! :3.
Sorry for the delay. Again and again -.-.
Too Lazy and Busy, so yep.

Every time, when New Year's coming, so as my birthday :).
So I am very happy. Cause there are million's of people counting down for the coming of my birthday! xD BUAHAHA. *LikeABoss.

So New Year I sat infront of the Tv watching "Television Fireworks" while some people squeeze themselves into the crowd and watch the fireworks :P.

Speaking about 16 year old me.
Daddy:" Sorry, I am busy, delayed celebrate date larh.. sorry dear~ "

Then mummy:" Busy what? Your daughter birthday."
I was like, sitting there, sob...
*SobLikeABoss :X.

So, my mummy brought me to KLCC. Also with my sister along.

I'm sexy and I know it :P.

I have nothing to buy..
I only know I ate Nandos (¯﹃¯)
Nandos is the shit (Y)


And then capture some picture from Isetan Foodmarket :P.
Currently the food market I like the most -.-.



Daddy then fetch us back home. *StillSayHimselfBusy.
*LieLikeABoss xD hahaha

And celebrated my birthday with a simple style fruit cake.
Also thanks to my sister for such blur picture :)





Me, BAI POSEY, LIKEABOSS (Y)



Lastly,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 
Myself

I know that my 16th birthday,
not as grand as Super Sweet 16 teenage girls from Tv.
didn't receive many presents.
just a few people who remember.
a ugly designed cake.
But,
I felt happiness surrounding me.
From my family, bestfriend & Hubby.




Nehhh! Jolyn posted this :)).
She keep say her plan fail -.-.
Then she tagged me and said:" My plan finally succeed! First one to tag you! " *LikeABoss

And also,

THANK YOU 121 FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK
For wishing me happy birthday


Comments

Popular Posts