Thats what make us beautiful.

 Click my Nuffnang Ad, Thank you :)
WEARESR1A2012.


Parents Day.
-Video
The video was really naice, thanks to Yuet Ming and her crew :).
-Pictures
-Music

Baby you like up my world like nobody else,
the way that you flip your hair get me overwhelmed.
Oh when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
you don't know~
You don't know your beautiful.
If only you saw what I can see,
you'll understand why I want you so desperately,
right now I'm looking at you I can't believe,
you don't know~
You don't know your beautiful~
Thats what makes you B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L .

Thank you mummy&daddy for giving life to me,
without both of you, I won't even exist.


SR1A.

即使苦辣酸甜, 我们还是一家人.


We are family.

Hey guys, the weather is getting hot these few days.
So drink more water :) okay?
Take care. I'll see you all next time ^~^.


偶erhai会xiangnianni,
但是nidoubuzai意

Comments

Popular Posts