Who are WE? SR1A.


Nuffnang Ad clicky :).

Jolyn brought me up here with her 101 doggy post xD.
You should read her blog too. Click here.

Yesterday was the-most-crazy-teacher's day among this 4 years.
We did this. -Photo below.
Credits to Pui San.


We rocked the whole school :).
From 2~4th floor.


Who are WE?
WE ARE SR1A.
A team, A family.

Next surprise, cake.
Ohm nom nom 8D.

。◕‿◕。
Thats us, whole family :3.



I was eating cake that time -.-.

Later that, hangout with Amelia, Hui En & Constance @ Midvalley.
Jolyn should be there with us actually, her mom -.-
Her mom is afraid that the bus driver would stuck her into the coinbox, so yeah. :/

Well, Constance & I went to watch Avengers, while Amelia & Hui En, battleship.
I wanted to watch Avengers actually :3. Now My wish had came true! :D.




I really like Avengers, Highly recommended! (Y)
When I saw Iron man, fuck I'm in love -.-.

Steve Rogers: Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?
Tony Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

LOL.


Comments

Popular Posts