Interesting Stuff #3

Been confusing for a few days whether to choose Blogger or Wordpress.
I registered a wordpress account, but man their image uploader is very very freaking slow.
I do miss Blogger, so I am back! :D
Until the day that Blogger go WHOOPS! YOUR STORAGE IS FULL, then I will move to Wordpress.

Okay, chit-chats over.
I found very old pictures from my Picasa Album.
I look fugly in mostly camwhore that time when I was 13, 14.
I don't wanna post it up here :P.
So yep, here you go, old pictures.
Ahh. I miss myself.

 le me acting to be pro.



Dear Celestine playing piano like a boss.
I still have her piano record. :P


Happy Birthday, Su Han.

Yep, so friends forever ! :D 

Me & Su Han, we were young that time ! (: 

Bio bio bio that time when I was 13~ 

Blur right? Apparently, I have no potential in taking photos when I was young :3.

And next, my banner design for my previous blog.













Interesting huh? :).
Pretty creative :).

More old pictures coming soon!
New update for my Me&You label ! :3.
Check out my Me&You label by clicking here.
Do click my nuffnang too ! (:
Visit the amazing Jolyn by clicking here.
Do click her Nuffnang Ad too! :D.

Comments

Popular Posts