JULY ▲

Boom!
Hello olleH ! :)
I'm back!


I wanna watch THE AMAZING SPIDER MAN!
Not in 3D version also OKAY :D!


I look like taking class photo, do I?
I AM TRYING HARD TO TAKE SOME MODEL PHOTOS FROM NOW ON! :D


July : Please be an AWESOME, AMAZING, CRAZY, most of all, HAPPY month! :3.

Heung Boo Ke (Happiness) in Korea, sorry about the spelling :/.
Not sure how to spell it.

My study room .


Files for arrangement.
Busy sh*t.


July Vic ^__^.



Half heart, searching for the other half :3.


Bunny tooth... :B

I participated this competition, well, all the A class does.
No matter Senior or Junior.
Who won got a chance to China. But I don't feel like going to China anyway.




This dragon looks like le girl below.

Me: "Julia Yam! Look like you leh!" *Pointing le Dragon.
Julia: nodded.


Julia Yam, le classmate, the one who has many things common with me =D


Voice.

I can save a tree by recycling these! :)


Save tree's.
Go green.
No plastic.
Take your OWN bag.


And also.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN :D.

Thanks Jolyn for sponsoring the cake!
Only she who sponsor it! :).

Byeee! Hope you enjoy my blog & have a WONDERFUL JULY! :3.

Comments

Popular Posts