Imagination Gone Wild.

Nuffnang Ad please please :D.

Blog theme: Turquoise :).
Sorry I keep changing my background and header. It irritates you, I knew that /.\.
My apologizes.
I fell in love with Turquoise colour :).
But still, baby pink is still my first choice!

Anyway, I'm in the Olympic mood! :3.
Watched Olympics yesterday. I mean FINALLY! My whole week was fully booked by class tests & homeworks. Interesting. N.O.T.

Badminton!
Lee Chong Wei, I love love love love love you!



When Lin Dan came out, I can't believe my eyes.
He is hawt ;).


whoosh.
China vs Korea.


Okay, photo time =D.

Slippers.
MSN. :P.
No idea why my mom bought that. She should buy Facebook or Blogger -.-.


Some photography as well.
Purple flower.


Leavesss.



Lastly,
Happy Birthday Eugene Joey! :).

V-quotes :3.

Comments

Popular Posts