I know we only met but lets pretend it's love.

Click My Nuffnang Ad, TQVM.

Lets go crazy crazy crazy till the we see the sun,
I know we only met but lets pretend it's love,
And never never never stop for anyone,
Tonight let's get some,
And live while we're young! :B

One Direction- Live While We're Young.


Sup.
Haleluyah!
Sejarah Paper 3, OVERRRRR! :'D.
Lisan, OVERRRRRR!
What shit happens to me also OVEEEEEERRRR!

Me reading Sejarah paper 3 data.
Strawberry to light up the picture :3 .
I know it worked, just admit it.



Some random pictures I took.
Black & White Style.


Going on a trip on November 05~ November 07 with Jolyn, Jia Yin, Karen Hoi Lam, Wen Hao, Henry Chan, Yen Yang, Fei Yang & more.
Get ready for crazy photos and silly videos :).
I am still considering because of the price /.\

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GIRL BELOOOWWWW!
YI MEIN!


- Happy going girl.
- My classmates for almost 2 years! :D.
- Score high marks in maths! woots!
We sang her birthday song for thousand times loool.
I bet she got irritated by birthday songs xD. haha.


Another AWESOME song to end this post :D.
KARMIN- HELLO.



Comments

Popular Posts