He's a lucky guy.

Click My Nuffnang Ad, thank you!!! ^^

I don't wanna be a lazy blogger, but seriously... there's really nothing to post! :(. Sorry.
But here's one!
Birthday post again.

Teddy! Neighbour's dog :3

Back to the past.

Our birthday boy!!

Like father like son.


Ahh! Long lost cousin, I miss you! :D.


A happy boy's smile.

Wishinggg.

Hardcore wishinggg.




一口气吹完蜡烛心想事成 

I forgot to mention!
I went to Khusus KPP on 20/11/12.


And I haven't sit on the L-licence test......
I'm too lazy to read any books.... I'm a lazy person :D.

Thats all for today.
I'm sorry I can't give all of you unexpected post. I don't go many places or shop everyday or having events everyday.. Thank you for reading and supporting me unconditionaly. Thank you guys! I love you!

loves by yours truly.

Comments

Popular Posts