My December ★


Its December

Dooms day?
Believe or not to believe, that is your question.
Attached from a Hong Kong Drama.

My dad's old camera.
Canon's ancestor.


I received a good news when I woke up this morning.
Well, it kinda.. sorta... still morning :b.

Ze best friend is back from Japan.


Yes, I know my phone is super old.
And yes, I don't own a smart phone.
And yes, I don't own any Apple, Blackberry, Android, Samsung products.

Who will survive by using old phones these days?
HELLO BROTHAR! YOU SHOULD INTERVIEW ME AND MY FAMILY :P.

Anyway, some additional photos for that day.
By my cousin's boyfriend. Jason.
HE IS USING DSLR. I KNOW MY PHOTO SUCKS T.T




Photo above: 2009.
Photo below: 2012.

Four years.

Le me! weeeee. Thank you Jason for the shot.
I look like very professional. hahah :P. 


Stay tuned for my blog.
I am desert for a month :(.
I hope to have more events and post more to share to all of you! :D.

Loves by yours truly.

Comments

Popular Posts