Earth Day.

Click my nuffnang ad! :).

Hey! I know you all waited my post for ages. Exams just ended. Wow, its like yesterday. I think I did quite well on the papers, but one thing, I didn't put much effort this time. I'm gonna study really supper hard for the next term. Wish me luck.

Throw everything away cause holidays are here! :)))). Put a smile on your face, there's gonna be some fun right here! I don't have any events temporarily. I will have them soon! real soon. Trust me ^.^. I just know that, well, dude.. I frigging need some rest. So, I think I will engaged to my bed this holiday. \ ˚▽˚ /

I forgot when, I think it was before the exams. I watched one movie on HBO. And well, I like it sooo much! To be honest, I love to watch movies more than drama series. Especially western movies! They're just too good! haha. From the filming, clothing design, character design, to their movie category. Those action, adveturous, love. Especially the action movies. I love them alot, I can't deny. haha.

I watch this movie, its an old movie. Made in 2004, I think.

HELLBOY



Trust me, you never regret by watching it.
Maybe some of you may watched it before. Its really good! :).

My favourite conversations from Hellboy.
Liz Sherman: In the dark I heard your voice, what did you say?
Hellboy: I said, "Hey, you, on the other side - let her go. Because for her I will cross over, and then you'll be sorry!"

Hellboy: I wish I could do something about this. But I can't. But I can promise you two things. One: I'll always look this good.
[Liz laughs]
Hellboy: Two: I'll never give up on you... ever.
Liz Sherman: I like that.
Hellboy: Good.

Liz Sherman is the main actress in the movie. She looks like Kristen Stewart though.

A few songs that I love recently.


Jam Hsiao- Marry Me.


G-Dragon- That XX.


Megan Nicole and Boyce Avenue- Heaven (cover).


Jason Chen- Thank You.


Savage Garden- I Knew I Loved You.

MARCH 23 TODAYYYYY!
SAVE THE EARTH WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!!!
Switch off the lights ONE HOUR.
Stop charging your phone for ONE HOUR.
No computer for ONE HOUR.


I hope this poster give you some notice.
Please save the earth. Just a move, you've change the world.

Victoriayuen sign off.

Comments

Popular Posts