105th Anniversary Carnival.

Click Nuffy, thank you ^__^.

Don't you just love carnival or bazaar? Well, I seriously do. The first thing I will think of is, skip one day of school! Woohooo! I am a lively person, I love to run here run there lol! That's mua :P.

Its been a thousand years since I posted. Bored of the lady bug photo eh? xD. I really took that picture, I didn't steal it from Google arh! Trust me!! T.T. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, Happy 4th Anniversary to my lovely blog and followers. 3rd May 2009 till now and still going on and on and on....... :). Seriously, thank you all! ^.^

ELEVENTH OF MAY.

Welcome to Kuen Cheng High School bazaar :D. [background music] DENG DENG DENG DENG~~


Happy 105th Anniversary to my school!


Our stall. Haha, I really love the board design. Thanks to Jia Wen & the others who spend their precious time to make it.
WaLauA! ≧◠◡◠≦



Had breakfast with the girls, Yvonne & Shine Ann @ library :3.


Sorry for the big bite haha :$.



Off to work later then!
Busy busy busy... :X.


Earned new experience while being a part-time sales girl :). Its really fun though, yet tiring ( つ﹏╰). Carried a tray full of cakes under the blazing sun ain't an easy job. Thanks for the help from Yvonne & Shine Ann, we did pretty well on selling our products to consumers =^~^=. Some of the consumers really friendly to us. Got one even took photos of us holding cakes #awkwardmoment ._____. .Haha. I really did enjoy the moment and I did extend my time for working even though the weather is hot :-DDDDDD!

Label for Experiences N Undergo unlocked ^.^.

There are lots of experience and undergo to be discover in the futuaaare xD.


Guess who I bumped into??????
REGINA JIA AN! I miss you babe!!! :X

We didn't talk much, just hugged and 'owh! I miss you' lol.
Snapped a picture, I don't look good, oh well -.-...


My face super chubby and I look dark (After hours under the sun marhh! lol)


Hang out with Cherry & her sister later then.
We played this!
Made by girl guide and boy scouts.
Pretty awesome thing to play, especially when your afraid of heights. You can try this to conquer your fears :-). I love it! ^___^.


Well, this is how my day ends here :3.


Songs I love recently.


Make It Up- Sam Tsui.

Lyrics:

I make it up as I go
I make it up as I go

Does it look like I've got everything under control?
I'm good at faking it
The ice is getting thin but I'm the only one who knows
I'm only making it up

On the way,
Just play it cool and take it day by day
Do what I can and if they ask me, I say,
"Hey no big deal, I got it all worked out"

I've got a little confession
I don't know what I'm doing
But if you want, you can play along
Maybe I'll wake
To find that I went and blew it
But 'til I do, I'll keep going strong

I make it up as I go, oh oh oh
I make it up as I go, oh oh oh
Still haven't gotten it wrong

Don't got no master plan, I don't got nothing at all
Please don't think less of me
The chips are in the air, I cross my fingers when they fall
And make the best of each

Hand I get played,
Stay on my toes and take it day by day
Do what I can and if they ask me, I say,
"Hey no big deal, I got it all worked out"

I've got a little confession
I don't know what I'm doing
But if you want, you can play along
Maybe I'll wake
To find that I went and blew it
But 'til I do, I'll keep going strong

I make it up as I go, oh oh oh
I make it up as I go, oh oh oh
Still haven't gotten it wrong

And I won't stop 'til I can
See the dead end with my own eyes
I've got a lot to prove, oh
And if I do get stuck,
I'll just wait for better luck
And if it never comes, I'll make it up

I've got a little confession
I don't know what I'm doing
But if you want, you can play along
Maybe I'll wake
To find that I went and blew it
But 'til I do, I'll keep going strong

I make it up as I go, oh oh oh
I make it up as I go, oh oh oh
Still haven't gotten it wrong,
Going strong, I make it up, make it up
I make it up as I go, oh oh oh
I make it up as I go, oh oh oh
Still haven't gotten it wrong


Me Without You- Sam Tsui.


Mirror- Justin Timberlake (Jason Chen Cover)

Till then,
Victoriayuen xoxo.

Don't be afraid to make a memory, even if someday that memory may make you cry, but its surely worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts