❥ MARRY ME, BABY. #1

Click my Nuffnang Ad, Thanks peeps! :).

Hey peeps! Nothing is happier than holidays and the sad things about holidays is we have to study for the exams. So yep. Hooray and Hooraaah! Not sure if it make sense haha.
Anyway, I frigging miss my blog life... I can finally escape my busy life and into the blogzone, for awhile..

Before I start the main point, I wanted to say congratulations to my cousin sister for her marriage which is today post's main point here....

18th of May.

Little celebration before the wedding day.


I love my new Casio watch :3.
I know I have dark skin tone la. 

cousin brother's baby.
Cousin brother wedding post clickhere.



I love my new shoes (≧◡≦)

You know its hard for me to buy new shoes, so don't blame me for being happy with them xD.

Credits: Ng Yee.

STAY TUNE 
FOR MARRY ME, BABY #2 & #3.

Comments

Popular Posts