❥ MARRY ME, BABY. #2

Hi people who loves me :P. Nahhh, just fooling around. But seriously :X. Its time for part two, are you ready? Lets GOOOOOO~~~

S U N D A Y 19 05 13.

I was a, early bird for this day cause..... Guess what? My sis & I were both bridesmaid. This is my first time being a bridesmaid. What so special being a bridesmaid. Angpaus (Red packets) babyehhh! ♥  Come to momaaaa xD.

And then our bridegroom came.






Bridesmaid ONLY :P.



Game time for the boys.




Biting rocky.





Second game, tongue twister for the boys while bridegroom finds the hidden key.


Nailed it. LOL. 5 seconds only.





Cinderella time.




I love this one (◡‿◡)





Next stop, bridegroom's home.



She seem nervous :S.



Credits: 谢敦发

STAY TUNE.
For MARRY ME, BABY #3.
For MARRY ME, BABY #1 Click Here.

Until next time ;).

Comments

Popular Posts