Gown in Church.

Click mama's Nuffnang Ad ;).

Hi sweets ;). Its June and this is my first post for June. Attended my cousin sister's wedding (dad's side) which falls on June 1. First of June, congratulations to the lovely couple.

First of June.

Have you ever dream to become a bride, and then walk in the middle of the church, with a red carpet under your feet, your family, relatives, friends looking at you as if your the center of attention.
This is my first time attending to church weddings, I felt special and brand new.




Bridesmaids and best mans.





And there our happy bride haha.

She's happy alright :P.


Don't cry grandma :').

Music time o.o?



Reverend speaks.


Blessing.



exchange ring moments, like we watch on tv! LOL.

You may kiss the bride!!!

I got forever alone feel here haha.









I just can't get enough of these >.<










I love this.

Mama love balloons, but don't pop. lol.



#POTD

I'm starting to post Photo Of The Day :) from now on, isn't it great??? :D.


Till next time :3.
Piece out,
Victoria Yuen xoxo.

Comments

Popular Posts