Videos I watch on Youtube.

Time for my little space that I could get comfortable with.
I've been stressing out too much for this month and I know I hardly post anything. I'm super duper sorry you guys! And here comes another bad news.... *drumrolls* (or If Its the right time for drum rolls o.o) I think, just maybe... I can't post for like a very long time after I publish this baby. Major exams landed on my feet, ouch! so yeah :(. But I promise

As you guys know, nah, you all don't know! lol. I've been watching Youtube videos lately just to calm and relax myself. Gosh! I'm just addicted to it haha! Thanks to the creators of Youtube and also the Youtubers for posting endless videos to add colours my quite-boring days. Now I'm gonna share some of the videos I watched lately, so hope you guys would like it! (:
I put it on link form, so it won't be so lag if you guys watch it ^^.

This Is Why Web Series.
By Dmingthing.
6 Episodes. I love them! :). Recommend it! Seriously (Y)!

Things You Think But Don't Say.
By WahBanana.
I love that part when Foxy says:"Oh no! Its that guy from chem class" *covershalfface* lol.

The Ultimate Handshake!
By Ryan Higa.
I guess you guys know who is this! He is a famous youtuber!! :D.
This video is truly a WOAH! Cool handshakes! .
Catch out his vlogs! :). hereee!

How I Met Your Mudda (A Refugee Story).
By mychonny.
Haha, I love this one too! Super duper funny! xDDD.
Catch out this second channel right here.

If your a busy person, you can watch 7 Sec Videos, only a few seconds to get a laugh or smile. It make my day always ;).

So, I hope you guys like it! :D.
Bye & have a GR8 weekend ;).
Vicyuen sign off.

Comments

Popular Posts