Autumn October ✿


picture from weheartit.com.

Hello mellow my dear readers :).
To be frank, Autumn is always my kind of season, although I'm not an autumn girl :X. The intensity of sunlight just got into the right position naturally haha. I just don't know why.
Well, October, surprise momma ;).

The good thing of October is there are quite a number of holidays to spend, such as now haha. I can get some time to type things, do whatever I want to... well mostly haha.

One of my good friend's birthday falls on October. Which is on yesterday :). I will always, forever remember her birthday :3. She is Jia Le.
Sorry babe, I don't have much selfie with you :(.
She is one of my precious friend that I can't afford to lose, even though we only know each other for 3 months. 3 months is such a long period of time. It either break or bond your friendship.

 Happy 17th Birthday. 





I don't show much, but that doesn't mean I don't remember.

Comments

Popular Posts