Yay for 2014.

Aloha amigos! :D.

2014 has been a good friend of mine at the moment. I also believe that a good start can lead to a better end ; but at the same time, a bad start doesn't lead to a dead end too. So if your first day of school or work doesn't gone so well, fear not. Tell yourself that tomorrow will be a better day :-).

I haven't been here for awhile, so babbling is a must right now hahaha :-P. My classmates are really nice! Most importantly, I already knew some of them haha. So its a surprise to myself too! xD. The other thing I love a lot is my form teacher! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ She's way more better than great :-). Love her since form 4 :B. I'm shoo lucky to have her as my form teacher >.<. So here I come SR3COMA .

I'm happy with my current life. Remember to be blissful, grateful and not to forget, gratitude. Don't expect too much things to happen to your. Don't expect people SHOULD to this and that for you, but think of what you're gonna do for others :-).

Life is short. Do what you wanna do, and say what you wanna say (Of course not do evil things or say hurtful words.) Smile and laugh if you want, because, well... darling, you deserve that (>‿).

You deserve something special and that is a person who makes you smile. -VicQuotes

I kinda have this weird habit...
Choose only three words on the picture below.
You can't repeat choosing again, choose only once.
These three words represent the things that will happen to you this year :-).


Mine are...
1. Love.
2. Success.
3. Experience.

What are yours? Feel free to tell me on the comment section below ^.^.
Sorry if I disappointed you all >.<. I know a part of you inside wished me to post something more special. Make sure you keep reading hehe, good things come for those who waits.

Till then,
Victoria.

Comments

Popular Posts