Graduation Day @ Kuen Cheng High School 2014


November 15 2014 | Saturday

My favourite spot to relax when I'm stressed.











Ladies of SR3COMA




My favourite teacher!




“ No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one! 
― C. JoyBell C.

We tend to appreciate things when they come to an end each time. They said high school life is the most memorable, precious and pure memories that will always remain in the deep in our hearts for a long period of time. When things come to an end, we always hope that time could rewind itself so we could enjoy that moments once more. For me, there maybe lots of bad memories that I didn't want to rewind or to think about it, but for the good memories, I do wish that time could stop or even pass slower so that I can tell my love ones that I really really really love them or even give them a really tight hug.

Thanks to everyone that had made me grow up to a mature woman that I have become. Thanks to those who teach me, criticize me, listen to me, being crazy with me, appreciate me, hurt me etc. If it isn't for you, I wouldn't had grown so much so much.

Through these years, I learn a lot, not just knowledge  from textbooks but friendship between teachers and classmates. I learn to love, thanks to you (If you're reading this). Love is not that easy. I learn to be strong and persistence, not to give up easily in my examinations and on my dreams and hopes. I believe in luck, but I believe more on hardwork. Cause what I know is, hardwork does pay off the price, if it doesn't, try again, there's nothing to be afraid of.

There's so much to write.

I did not cry on the graduation ceremony, because I believe that we could meet again.



风筝, 我们的歌曲 #SR3

It's not the end of the story, let us continue on the new chapter of our new book.

I have finally completed 6 years of education in Kuen Cheng High School at the age of 18.
I am proud to say, “ I had graduated!




09397, 毕业了!!!

Catch out the next post, Graduation Night!!! Woohooo.
Tata everyone! ;-).

Victoriayuen sign off.

Comments

Popular Posts