Girls Meet Up ♥ 8 Dec 2014






It's been a long time since I meet up with this girl. Finally meet up with her :-).
Lovin' the meet up.
We chatted a lot, but I just can't get enough time bruuuuh :-'(. They said there isn't much time when you're hanging out with your bestie haha. I can be sure of this now :P.

It takes time to find someone who you can have a heart-to-heart conversation.

Found a quote @ brainyquotes.com, which I think it's my current favourite quote! Sorry for being such a nerd, but... I'mma quote lover! It goes like....

Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”

- Anais Nin

#POTD

© Joey

Kudos to Joey for taking a weird picture of me .___.
I was awkward by then, and now too xD.


I shall continue my writing journey. Still brainstorming something :-D. Christmas is cominnngggg, aren't you guys excited? Share you excitement with me ;-D.

Loves.

Comments

Popular Posts