Nineteen and Divine ♥


Hi! I've save a post for my birthday, hope you all wouldn't mind :-).

I'd always wanted simple things in my life. Be truly happy, be who I am, doing what I love to do and enjoying the process of doing it and also, my beloveds to be happy. Can't believe I am nineteen now. Nineteen, eh.. Not a really special number unlike 18, 20, 21, 25? And so on. But I think this year will be truly special for me, yes, it will be. Waiting for soo many adventures where I can observe, explore and dive in in the future.

I had received a very very very special gift on my birthday from my best friend. I am truly touched by what she had written and thank you to a few friends who spend their time dropping a small note on my wall and personal message me to wish me a happy birthday.


Celebrated my birthday in the most simplest way with the ones I love and... A cake :B.



 Happy 19th Birthday
Another adventurous journey begins.
I can't wait.


This year will be wonderful and divine. Lift your spirits up and pursue your dreams.


Victoriayuen with ♥♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts