Ma gal ✿

March 10


 Happy Birthday Phyn Ping!

Hi gorgeous! ♥♥♥  Don't be shock, just read ;-).

Even we know each other for a short period of time, but one thing is you did let me know that what friendship is. I wanted to say sorry for all the mistakes that I've done in the past few months or even hurt your heart without notice. And thank you for being patient with me (dumb & insensitive person) x.x.

I just want to let you know that, I do feel blessed to have you as a friend and I am sure that we will be friends for a long long long period ;-).

Remember, always be yourself and feel proud of it, you're beautiful and gorgeous you know? You don't have to be polite to me, just feel free to be yourself, I am not a polite person also! hahahah. I love pizza and laugh like a crazy woman! *不知丑* XD. Tell me anything if you love to! No need be shy ;-P.

I hope you like this simple birthday post, I know that my writing is not that good :/. Most importantly, is that you know how I feel about you ;-P. Besides that, we hope that you love your simple celebration and this little gift ^.^. Also, thanks to Andrew, Jessica, Zheng Qing, Pui Kee & Peggy for the cooperation to make this happen~

Believe me, we will cross over obstacles together okay? Don't give up yet.

Always be the happy phyn ping that I know! I just want you to be happy! 


Love you lots
Victoriayuen

Comments

Hey Kasumi said…
you are so cute
would be delighted if you could even look over at me

www.heykasumi.blogspot.de
Victoria Yuen said…
Hi Kasumi! Thanks for the compliment! I love your blog too! ^__^
Hekyma _ said…
Cute post :)

Follow me on GFC Victoria, I always follow back.
WWW.HEKYMA.COM

Popular Posts