University Life 3

Guess I can count this post as Chapter 3 of my university life? haha. Bunch of happiness when these people tag along in my life, thank you. Its hard for me to say how much I appreciate you guys, but I really do . However, uni life is getting harder when assignment strolls in, gawd :/ ... This is life guys!

Anyway, let the photos do the talking ;-).

Monday 02/03/15

Had a fun day with the children in the orphanage home with ma MPU mates ;-), which makes me realize that we have so much to be happy about, appreciate it. 

Had my first Starbucks drink in HELP, *tearsofjoy* *grateful*

Java Choco, really naice :3.


I got my name written as Viclag, I think.. .__." Can't really read the handwriting.

Thursday 05/03/15

Hardcore pizza munching and keropok (snacks) battling within 15 minutes with the pizza gang again ;-). We're women but we eat like a boss! #FOODFORLIFE 


Friday 06/03/15

Our dating plan finally work! Thank lord, it has been months... MONTHS!

-on the way to meet Rebecca-

These pretty girls are very cautious on driving ;-).




*drools*




Its an accident, I swear -.-lll


#Goddessbeinggoddess 
Jessica: Eat like a goddess.


And this wife lover, as always.






#GirlsBeingGirls
ignore the ugly person, me.





Next stop: Dessert :b. Can't wait.

Saturday 07/03/15

Advance birthday celebration with this babe ;b. She almost cry, awh :'-). We love you and you know it! Hope you love the cakes & the purse ~

Happy advance birthday Phyn Ping jie! ;P.




“宝贝 希望你开心喔!;b @PhynPing with @JeSsicaJiuN @zhengqingg @YipPuiKee, Peggy & wife lover :3.” ______@Vicyuen



Can't wait for Chapter four, with you guys! :-).


Victoriayuen ☮

Comments

Popular Posts