Foodie gang celebration

Assignments are pretty stressful, facing the computer screen daily until midnight hours. Well, I can tell you that it is not that simple. Sacrificing your fun time and nap time which is important for a teenager like me. Assignments month equal terrible month. In a nutshell, assignments can be described as three points:


  1. Another level of student torture
  2. A fuse for zombie apocalypse
  3. A method for students to sacrifice self-time

I did saw my colleagues transformed from a human being to a  zombie, which was scary, I am a zombie myself as well. I felt like I had aged 20 years when I looked at my mirror one day, for realzzz. But hey! Its over now! :-D. Note to self: nap and eat while you can.

Anyways... Thats the celebration, which was happened on 240415 Friday.

*Sorry for the lack of photos*







cute Maffin did this :3




Jiun, the outgoing gal~

Natalie, the beauty.

"YAAAMMMMMMSENGGGG!" ('cheers' in Cantonese) as we shouted YOLOly while raising our cups of beer facing the dark sky, we got everyone there set eyes on us, which was okay 'cause we're bunch of crazy people being well, crazy ;-). The day before the final day of assignment submission week, foodie gang launched a celebration for stress relieving haha.

I admit that I had a great night with the peeps. The people, the food, the place, the time, all well set. I totally put myself out there that night, forgive my inner craziness, I'm a wild person if you get to know me well, we all are, aren't we? ;-).

Drove home by myself at that night, with a satisfied smile.

Moo Kata, a new hangout place discovered. Its a great gathering place for beloveds, especially going there with a large amount of people. Its a opened air place with all kinds of food for steamboat and barbecue! However need to self service ahhaa. You can get a review by clicking here! I'm not paid for advertising, no misunderstandings eh? :3

Here's the address (Kuchai Lama branch):

Moo Kata Steamboat & BBQ House
Lot 31208, Jalan Awan Makmur,
Kuala Lumpur.


Some ratings by me:-
Food: 3/5
Place + Surroundings: 4.5/5
Price: 3/5, RM38 per person (The time I went)
Service: Self service, besides for special orders, no ratings given.
Hygiene: 4.5/5



Seeyouontheotherpost.


Victoriayuen 

Comments

Hey Kasumi said…
wow great pictures and very tasty food =)

www.heykasumi.blogspot.de
Victoria Yuen said…
Hi Katsumi, Thank you for the compliment!! :)

Love your blog! ^.^

Popular Posts