Year one fulfilled.


From the left: Jessica, Maffinda, Zheng Qing, Me, Pui Kee, Phyn Ping, Andrew
Cameraman: Alex!

These crazy mafias. Hahha.

That pretty much sums up my year one as a Law student and also a University student. Just 7 months and 5 days, but we had built memories together which was a happy process. We were scared of the finals, not sure how we're going to survive that back them, how(s) floating around our heads, but here we are, the last day of finals, looking exhausted with patches of panda eyes! *cheers* hahahaha.

I love how you guys make me smile and light up my blue days. Thank you for understanding this emotional girl inside me. I have weird personality, well, we all have. HAHHAH. But that makes us special and limited.

Also many thanks to my lovely lecturers for this year. Thank you for putting effort in us. Love you guys! 

Went to Midvalley in an unexpected way. Hahaha. Well, thats our motto from now on. From having lunch together to searching for car, my dumb dear. Thanks Alex :-). Had a long ride home, thanks to my classic driver (you know who you are :P). Its a long day for us, but a short year.

I shall end this post with me & my beautiful Maffinda.



Toodles.
Till then,
Victoriayuen ⌲

Comments

Popular Posts