Complete ❤

Its been a long time, things happen, but life goes on. I am writing this post as a Year 2 law student *firework effects* I'm very thankful that I am able to get through that frustrating Year 1. Believe me.. Its not easy. Now I am one step towards my goal and... yeah.. Many more challenges await :-).

And... these people are the best gifts I have received. Thank you .

I am the spotlight, duhhh :P.



I am weak at putting feelings in verbal, so I might as well attempt to put it as readable words.
I didn't realize this until my friend told me this: We are like a family, did you realize that? Therefore, I shall conclude this as: We are not friends, not even best friends but a family cause we come as a whole. The thing is... We don't sugarcoat words, but say it out loud, sarcastically. We bully each other with sharp hurtful words. At the end of the day, we know that none of us mean it.

Every moment, special moments, we keep it to heart. We cherish each other, we learn from each other, most of all... We love each other in different ways. The feeling of completeness. One of the best feelings in the world yet the hardest to describe. Under my definition, I would say security, appreciation and love. Three elements to construct this feeling. Which complies with one of my principle: Be with someone who makes you feel belong.

The feeling of belong. In a deeper saying, to be verified. Belong = Laying trust, completeness, being verified or verify them. That's how you know you feel belong. Remember, if there is someone who makes you feel belong, cherish them and shower them with love. Cause its rare. How do you know its rare? Trust me, your heart will tell you that.

My wise friend said: There's a long way for us, this friendship. Now, I believe it. And... I can't wait to see them in my future .



Till then,
Victoriayuen 

Comments

Popular Posts