An ALSA month.





It was a fruitful month for ALSA (Asia Law Students' Association). As a committee, I am glad that we are able to execute the two activities within a month. Although its a little rush, but... So grateful that everything went smoothly :-).

Its been a month since I wrote something, lack of update makes me cringe. Two kickstart events and the little ones happen in every week makes one unable to sit down and note down what really happen. Days flow so naturally as if you did not notice.

A grateful month happen, nothing really special, but talking to people makes me widen my own thoughts. It changes the way I think. Stuck at a corner kills a person, find someone you trust and just... talk.


Sometimes you have to let go the past and make new memories.

I choose to... :-).


Loves,
Victoriayuen

Comments

Popular Posts