We never deal with problems,

We just let it slide.

I still remember the dark days in this year, I never choose to let go, I just choose to let things slide, let it become the way it should be. I believe that "everything will fall into place" theory, but a part of me still felt that there are things remained undone, so I did it. It did not worsen the situation, in fact, what I have done renders myself to realize that everything has fallen into place from the start, the ending is just a scene which is expected.

Things are the way it is. Till now a part of me still denies this concept. I am someone who believes that things can be done in order to change the situation, I never give up this mindset of mine, I still carry it with me even if there are unfortunate situations happen. I always give things or people a last shot or last chance to see that if it works out, if it does not, might as well apply the former theory in. This is how I pinch the balance between these two.

However, not everyone thinks the same way. Some people just let it slide as it should be, some choose follow the slide and some disregard the slide. You can not change what a person's way of thought, nor his behaviour towards things. Some things are meant to let go, and some people are meant to be given up. However, before you do it, try to give it a last shot. So that you can have a reason to let go.

It is one of the most important lessons I have learned this year. I have met people who just let things slide, without even putting last effort. I have also met people who disregard the slide, evading the fact that things has changed.

But do not be. Things are always the way it is. However, that does not mean you should not have make your last effort. The slight twitch may not change the whole situation, but at least you give it a last try, in order to give a valid reason for yourself.


Victoriayuen

Comments

Popular Posts