So I have started to jog

And surprisingly I enjoyed it.

My "gear" 😁

I started jogging precisely 2 months ago. It started from 20 minutes and later on elevated to an hour session. Unfortunately, I have failed to comply with my jogging schedule several times. Lol. Despite of my laziness, I choose to stay consistent on this activity.

I used to hate cardio activities which involved with leg movement and going outside because I am insecure with my body. I don't like people staring at my heavy-looking body with belly fats. So I jog before sunrise, after that I get ready and go to work. I feel at peace following my tempo along with my workout playlist. I put my focus on the clouds, the road, trees, and not to forget waving at my neighbourhood buddies--- Doggos🐶. Until the moment I have decided to jog later in the mornings or evening before sunsets to get used to the 'stares'.

I come to realize that jogging for me is a perfect activity to calm my worries. It is one of the best method for me to stop myself from worrying about the endless problems and shift my focus to other places. It is not just an exercise to build one's preferable figure. Surprisingly, I enjoy jogging a lot now even though I get exhausted and not looking forward to the next session but after stepping on the road I feel energized and motivated to tackle the issues that bothered me. I am not only reaching my body goals but also mentally relax. A double win situation for me. Hee.

Start now, go slow and enjoy the pace.  ðŸƒ

I choose the jogging life and I am having fun! ✌

It is about finding something you enjoy and work towards it.


With hopes and loves,
Victoria

Comments

Popular Posts